Expanding on Adoption 101: Where Do I Begin?, this workshop will explore more details for those looking towards the path of a domestic infant adoption.
This 2-hour session includes:
- More details about how to select an agency and sample requirements.
- Overview of creating a profile or autobiography for a birthparent to learn more about you. A variety of actual samples will be shown.
- Details of the home study with specific expectations, processes and requirements.
- Discussions about openness in adoption.
Previous attendance at Adoption 101: Where Do I Begin? is highly encouraged, but not required
Click here to learn more about the Permanency Navigator program as well as Adoption 101 and 201.
Dates for Workshops in 2018:
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018
When: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Where: Adoption Network Cleveland, 4614 Prospect Avenue East, Suite 550, Cleveland, Ohio 44103
Parking available on street and on the east of the building
Member cost: $15 per person, $25 per couple
Non-Member cost: $20 per person, $35 per couple (Consider joining to get the member rate)
Add $5 if paying the day of the workshop.
Please note that space is limited and early registration is encouraged. If spots are available, walk-ins are welcome.
For more information about these workshops, contact Julius Jackson, Permanency Navigator and Training Coordinator at (216) 482-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.